We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
1.1 GPF HIGH-EFFICIENCY TOILET SYSTEM
-- 31% water savings when compared to a standard 1.6 gpf toilet
-- Extra 14% water savings when compared to a 1.28 gpf HET
System MaP Score: 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.1 gpf (using the 1.1 gpf American Standard Selectronic flush valve)
- Elongated wall-mounted flushometer toilet, top spud, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption (1.1 gpf / 4.2 Lpf)
- Permanent EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- Exposed Sensor-Operated Flushometer for 1-1/2" Top Spud Bowls
- Can be installed left or right handed
26" x 15" x 14"
(660mm x 831mm x 356mm)