American Standard Brands Authorized Online Retailer Agreement
(The agreement covers American Standard, Jado, Porcher, and Crane Online Retailer Websites. )
American Standard Brands Authorized Online Retailer Program is designed to help you gain sales by providing access to our well known and well respected brands. American Standard Brands will provide digital product content, placement of your website name and url on the appropriate Brand Authorized Online Retailer List, and access to product information, videos and resources.
Authorized Online Retailer Program Qualification Requirements
American Standard Brands Authorized Online Retailers are required to:
- Provide a toll free number for customer service inquiries
- Provide an e-mail product inquiry service with 24 hour response time
- Provide a notice of security offered to customers for online transactions
- Display the online retailer's policy on privacy and use of customer information
- Send order status via e-mail within 24 hours of order placement
- Provide return policies and procedures
- American Standard, Jado and Porcher online retailers are only authorized to sell and accept orders from US, Canada and Mexico. No other territories are authorized.
American Standard Brand's Commitment
- American Standard Brands will provide Authorized online retailers with digital assets for products offered including images, specification sheets, installation guides, videos and repair part pages
- American Standard Brands will provide permission to use digital assets for the purposes of sales and marketing for American Standard Brands products.
- Cover warranty claims made on products purchased from Online Retailer’s Sites.
- Placement on the Authorized Online Retailer List on the applicable American Standard Brand Website