These TRIMendous™ interchangeable bath/shower trim kits from our traditional Portsmouth® Collection all fit universal valves so you can update your bath/shower trim in minutes without having to replace the valve (sold separately). The FloWise® three-function showerhead uses 40% less water and can save a family up to 8,000 gallons a year.
Less Water, More Performance, How refreshing
FloWise® showerheads use our exclusive turbine technology to deliver an invigorating shower experience while saving water. These innovative heads can save a family up to 8,000 gallons of water a year.
- Water-Saving FloWise 3-function showerhead
- Metal slip-on diverter tub spout
- Flowise Water Saving 3-Function Showerhead: Saves up to 40% in water usage. Max. 2.0gpm/7.6L/min. flow rate.
- Cast Brass Valve Body: Durable - Quality that will last a lifetime. Ideal material for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance. Allows easy control over both water temperature and volume.
- Pressure Balancing Valve Cartridge: Maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Diaphragm system engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Avoids failure due to mineral deposits - ideal for use in hard water.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold.
- Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve during installation and serve as a mounting plate for thin-wall installations. Two piece design allows valve to be
tested prior to trim installation.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-5/8" to 3-1/4".