We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
- Elongated flush valve toilet, less seat
- Space-saving 24-1/2" from wall to front of bowl
- 17-1/4" rim height for accessible applications
- Meets definition for HET (High Efficiency Toilet)
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.28 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.8 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf)
- Will also function at 1.1 gpf and 1.6 gpf with a properly set dual flush valve
- Wall outlet elongated bowl, angle back and base
- 12" x 10" water surface area
24-1/2" x 14" x 17-1/4"
(622 x 356 x 438mm)
Recommended working pressure-- between 30 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static