We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
Afwall FloWise ADA bowl replaces standard wallhung 3.5 GPF or 1.6 GPF models and roughs-in at 410mm (16-1/8") rim height to meet ADA with no need to modify the existing carrier or through wall supply (providing centerline of current outlet is 133mm [5-1/4"] above finished floor).
- Wall-mounted elongated flushometer valve toilet
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.28 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.9 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf).
- Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a 1.28 gpf high efficiency flush valve.
- Permanent EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- 100% factory flush tested
26" x 14" x 16-1/2"
(660 x 356 x 419mm)
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.6 gpf or 1.28 gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.