This high-efficiency urinal uses just 0.5 gallons per flush, which is 50% less than a standard 1.0 GPF urinal. This sleek, modern and compact design received a Green Good Design 2012 Award from the Chicago Athenseum and goes well with modern décor. Features include a flushing rim and an EverClean® surface that stays cleaner, longer.
As Awarded by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies; In The Permanent Collection of The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
Green Good Design 2012 Award Winner
- Sleek, modern, compact design
- High Efficiency (1.9Lpf / 0.5gpf)
- Permanent EverClean® glaze inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Outlet connection threaded 2" inside (NPTF)
- Meets ANSI flush requirements at 0.5 GPF
13-1/4" x 14" x 18"
(338 x 356 x 459mm)
Recommended working pressure -- between 20 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static