NextGen™ Selectronic® Touchless Faucet, Battery-Powered, 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm
Shipping of this product is restricted in some states.
Not Available Online
- 5-Year CR-P2 lithium battery installed in faucet
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- Single inlet for cold or tempered water
- Clean, integrated design. No control box below deck
- Easy installation and maintenance: Faucet installs from the top. All serviceable parts are easily accessible
- Auto Purge: Periodically purges stagnant water
- Safety Timer: Automatically turns water off after 55 seconds
- Vandal-resistant 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm pressure-compensating multi-laminar spray
- Optional deck plate for 4-inch (102 mm) or 8-inch (203 mm) centers available
- Fail-Safe faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery
- Performance: 0.5 gpm saves 77% of water usage when compared to a 2.2 gpm faucet
- Recipient of the 2017 BUILDINGS Money-Savings Products Award
More and more Americans are staying in their homes longer, making universal design a necessary update to kitchens and bathrooms for independent living.
CALGreen is California's state-mandated green building code
California Energy Commission
Conserving water is as important to us as it is to you. It makes ecological and economical sense. After all, the less water you use, the more money you save.
Features Touchless,Water Efficient Fitting Handle Type Electronic Fitting Material Cast Metal
Fitting Handle Type Electronic Fitting Max Deck Thickness 1-1/2 Fitting No of Holes Required 1
Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty Batteries Included Batteries Included Battery Weight Lithium
Parts for this product
Following are the list of products or parts which you can also add to your list along with the product, you can also download the parts diagram by clicking on the Download Repair Parts Diagram button