Book smarts, beautifully applied. This Princeton® Collection bathtub is made of Americast®, our revolutionary alternative to cast iron that's more durable and lighter. Features an extra-wide ledge for toiletries, glossy porcelain finish, beveled headrest, lumbar support and a slip-resistant surface. Above-floor rough alcove installation.
Americast® is our proprietary, revolutionary alternative to cast iron that’s more durable, lighter and costs less to install. Thanks to inherent manufacturing advantages, Americast bathtubs can be made deeper, flatter and roomier than their cast iron counterparts.
NEW and IMPROVED StanSure™ slip-resistant textured surface
Easier to clean and stays cleaner longer, A brighter, white textured surface that is more visually appealing, Covering 56% more of the tub floor to help increase bathroom safety
- Americast Brand Engineered Material
- Above-floor rough installation
- Glossy porcelain finish
- Recessed bath with integral apron and tiling flange
- Extra wide ledge for placement of toiletries
- Integral lumbar support
- Beveled headrest
- Full slip-resistant surface
- End drain outlet
- New integral base
- ADA compliant with seat installed at head end
- Princeton tubs designed for above-floor-rough installation have a raised bathing well floor to allow above-floor drain installation. Please refer to Product Specification Sheet for actual bathing well depth.