The deck-mounted, rigid, tubular brass gooseneck spout features a flow rate of 1.5 gpm with a pressure compensating laminar flow device in the base. The laminar flow device prevents mixing of air and water, so it's ideal for hospital applications. The plain spout end eliminates area for lime and debris to collect, and the brass construction means this faucet is durable, and excellent for high use applications. All of our American Standard commercial faucets are lead-free.
- Deck-mounted rigid tubular brass gooseneck spout
- Laminar flow device in base
- Durable brass construction
- Plain spout end
- 1.5gpm/5.7 L/min maximum flow rate
- Ideal for hospital applications