The exclusive American Standard SmarTherm™ Safety Shut-Off is an innovative technology that integrates a thermostatic hot water temperature limiter into the sensor faucet. SmarTherm™ is ASSE 1070 certified and automatically protects user from scalding in case of hot water surge or cold water interruption. It eliminates the need for a separate TMV to achieve ASSE 1070 protection.
This NextGen Selectronic Commercial Faucet from American Standard also includes an above-deck mixing handle, allowing the user to adjust the water temperature to their liking. This faucet has a sleek, clean design that brings elevated style to the bathroom. The integrated electronics locates the sensor, battery and solenoid valve in the faucet spout and eliminates the need for a control box.
POWER KITS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- SmarTherm™ Safety Shut-Off prevents accidental scalding
- Choice of power kits (sold separately)
- Above deck mixing
- Simple, integrated design with all electronics contained in the faucet spout
- Easy Installation: Faucet installs from the top. No control box below deck
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and solenoid valve easily accessible after removing cover
- Fail-Safe faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. No reset required.
- 1.5 gpm saves 32% of water usage when compared to a 2.2 gpm faucet
Recipient of the 2017 BUILDINGS Money-Savings Products Award.