This exclusive American Standard SmarTherm™ Safety Shut-Off is an innovative technology which integrates a thermostatic hot water temperature limiter into the faucet. SmarTherm™ is ASSE 1070 certified and automatically protects the user from scalding in case of a hot water surge or interruption to the cold water. This exceptional technology eliminates the need for a separate TMV to ensure ASSE 1070 protection.
This NextGen Selectronic Commercial Faucet from American Standard also includes an above-deck mixing handle, which allows each user to adjust the water temperature to fit their needs. This faucet features clean lines and a sleek design for an elevated style in the bathroom. The integrated electronics locates the sensor, battery and solenoid valve in the faucet spout and eliminates the need for a control box.
- SmarTherm™ Safety Shut-Off prevents accidental scalding
- Above-deck mixing
- Simple, integrated design with all electronics contained in the faucet spout
- Easy Installation: Faucet installs from the top. No control box below deck
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and solenoid valve easily accessible after removing cover
- Fail-Safe faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. No reset required.
- 0.5 gpm saves 77% of water usage when compared to a 2.2 gpm faucet
Recipient of the 2017 BUILDINGS Money-Savings Products Award.