Every American Standard Commercial Faucets is designed to work flawlessly and dependably year after year, saving time, money and maintenance headaches.
- Ideal for public restrooms where uncontrolled water usage is costly
- Vandal resistant cast brass construction and aerator
- Automatic shut-off stops water and energy waste
- Adjustable flow cycle. Factory set for a maximum of 0.17 gallons per cycle (gpc).
- Water Conserving 1.0 gpm Pressure-Compensating Vandal-Resistant aerator
- ADA Compliant
- Grid drain, mixing valve and deck plate are available (sold separately)
- Lead-Free: Contains ≤ 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- CEC Listed
- CALGreen Compliant
All American Standard Selectronic Flush Valves are backed by unparalleled after-sales care, support and service. Learn more about the “Fast Attack” Service Team.