Every American Standard Commercial Faucets is designed to work flawlessly and dependably year after year, saving time, money and maintenance headaches.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation
- Cast brass construction with single post mounting
- Water Conserving 0.35 gpm Pressure-Compensating VR Non-Aerated Spray
- Factory set for 7.5 second running time to deliver 0.05 gallons per cycle (gpc)
- Meets CALGreen requirements
- Vandal resistant
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant
- Operates on DC (battery) or AC permanent power
- Factory-installed S.S. flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging
- Lead-Free: Contains equal too or less than 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- CEC Listed
- CALGreen Compliant
5 Year Limited Warranty for Commercial Installations
All American Standard Selectronic Flush Valves are backed by unparalleled after-sales care, support and service. Learn more about the “Fast Attack” Service Team.