This High Efficiency 1.1 gpf flush valve delivers 31.3% water savings when compared to standard 1.6 gpf toilet flush valves.
NOTICE: To ensure proper performance, this 1.1 gpf (4.2 Lpf) Toilet Flush Valve must be installed on a flushometer bowl that is certified (per ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1) to operate at 1.1 gpf (4.2 Lpf).
- Self-cleaning brass piston with integral wiper spring prevents clogging and reduces maintenance
- Piston operation delivers superior flush accuracy and repeatability
- Piston valve remains closed, and does not need to be reset, after loss of water pressure
- ADA compliant non-hold open handle shuts automatically after every flush
- No external volume adjustment
- Chemical-resistant EPDM seals for long life
- Adjustable tailpiece for rough-in flexibility
- Can be installed left or right-handed
- ADA Compliant
5 Year Limited Warranty for Commercial Installations
- CALGreen Compliant