The Exposed Selectronic® Toilet Flush Valve is now capable of meeting ADA clearance requirements when installed under a grab-bar that is installed at 36” height from the floor to the top of the bar. The self-cleaning piston design saves time and money by eliminating routine maintenance and preventing the valve from running due to clogs.
- CR-P2 lithium battery installed. Battery Life: 4 years assuming 4,000 flushes per month
- Touch-free operation helps keep the restroom clean and hygienic
- Self-cleaning piston significantly reduces clogging and prevents valve run-on
- Integral wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush for extraordinary reliability
- No Routine Maintenance: no diaphragms to replace; no filters to clean
- Selectronic® Proximity System with programmable sensor allows for easy adjustment and customization
- State-of-the-Art Electronics prevent ghost flushing
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override Button can flush the valve without power
- Fail-Safe: Valve automatically closes upon loss of power or water pressure and does not need to be reset
- Adjustable Sanitary Flush cleans the fixture & maintains the trap seal.
- Chemical Resistant EPDM Seals for extended life
- Can be installed left or right handed
- Dual Flush 1.28/1.1 gpf (4.8/4.2 Lpf)
- 11-1/2” Rough in
- Fits 1-1/2" top spud bowls