The Madera Back Spud Elongated Toilet Bowl is high efficiency, low consumption toilet for water savings when paired with a 1.1 gpf – 1.6 gpf flush valve from American Standard. Engineered with a 2-1/8 inch trapway and siphon jet action flushing to decrease clogging, this is an ideal option for commercial installations.
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- Conventional glaze
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 15" rim height
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static