The Madera Back Spud Elongated toilet bowl is designed to operate between 1.1 gpf – 1.6 gpf when paired with a high efficiency flush valve to provide water savings. With a 16-1/2 inch height, this floor mounted toilet is designed for ADA accessible installations. The floor mounted toilet bowl has a 2-1/8 inch trapway and siphon action flushing technology to reduce clogs.
- Elongated floor mount flushometer valve toilet, top or back spud, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- Conventional glaze
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 16-1/2" rim height for accessible applications
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ @ 1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.