The Madera Back Spud Elongated Toilet bowl operates as a high efficiency toilet to save water when used with an American Standard flush valve with a 1.1 – 1.6 gpf flush rate. Receiving a 1,000 grams MaP score, the toilet is low consumption without sacrificing performance. Featuring the EverClean® Surface to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew, the floor mounted toilet is ideal for high traffic commercial installations.
- Elongated floor mount flushometer valve toilet, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 16-1/2" rim height for accessible applications
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve.
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.