We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- Conventional glaze
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 15" rim height
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.