We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
- Floor mount rear outlet flushometer valve toilet, less seat
- Vitreous china
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Elongated bowl
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
- 100% factory flush tested
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.6 gpf or 1.28 gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.