Elevate the style of your bathroom with the stately beauty of Edgemere featuring gently curved lines to complement traditional, transitional, and contemporary settings perfectly. It’s equipped with dependable, double ceramic pressure balance technology for consistent water temperature, anti-scald protection, and smooth, flawless operation. Tarnish- and scratch-resistant, it coordinates beautifully with the entire Edgemere Collection while using 28% less water than standard showerheads without sacrificing performance. Requires Flash Shower Rough-in Valve, sold separately.
- Includes One-Piece Cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Double Ceramic Pressure Balance Cartridge: Combination of Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve and a Ceramic Balancing Spool in a one-piece cartridge.
- Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation
- Ceramic Balancing Spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- Integrated Check Valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Comfort Zone: Offers a wider shower range to fine tune the desired temperature within the useful temperature zone.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Water Saving: Saves 28% water usage.
- For Use with Flash Shower Rough-In Valves
- Water-saving 5-3/4" (147 mm) showerhead, 1.8 gpm/6.8 L/min maximum flow
- Shower arm and flange
- Wall escutcheon
- Metal lever handle
- CALGreen Compliant
- CEC Listed