Turn on the turn-of-the-century charm. This single-handle central thermostat trim kit is part of our traditional Portsmouth® Collection. Select your preferred water temperature with the cross handle and the thermostatic mixing valve (sold separately) will keep it constant. Your shower system will also require a separate On/Off Volume Control.
Old World charm and traditional craftsmanship radiate throughout the water efficient Portsmouth™ bathroom collection from American Standard®.To achieve its turn-of-the-century authenticity, each design facet – from the symbolic Portsmouth cross handle to the vintage spout detail – has been carefully crafted to reflect an intricate and iconic period piece.
- Metal wall escutcheon
- Metal cross handle
- Less valve
- For use with R510 or R530
- Must order with ON/OFF Volume Control to complete system
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life.
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seats to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature.
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed.
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water.
- Integrated Stop Valves: Ensure easy cleaning and servicing.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold.
- Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Maximum water temperature limit may be reduced to 104 or 109 degrees Fahrenheit.