Reminiscent of the Colonial era, the Portsmouth Collection adds old world charm and modern functionality to today’s bathroom. Every simple yet exquisite detail lends character to this substantial design, built to last a lifetime. Features tarnish- and scratch-resistant finishes to coordinate with the entire collection. Requires Flash™ Shower Rough-in Valve, sold separately.
- Includes One-Piece Cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance
- Double Ceramic Pressure Balance Cartridge: Combination of Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve and a Ceramic Balancing Spool in a one-piece cartridge.
- Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation.
- Ceramic Balancing Spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- Integrated Check Valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Comfort Zone: Offers a wider shower range to fine tune the desired temperature within the useful temperature zone.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Water Saving: Saves 28% water usage.
- Water-saving 7-1/4" (184 mm) Spectra+ Fixed™ Traditional showerhead , 1.8 gpm/6.8 L/min
- Shower arm and flange
- Metal wall escutcheon
- Metal lever handle
- Metal slip-on diverter tub spout
- For Use with Flash Shower Rough-In Valves