The urban-inspired Studio S design is defined by sleek lines, superior performance, and lasting durability. It’s equipped with dependable, double ceramic pressure balance technology for consistent water temperature, anti-scald protection, and smooth, flawless operation. Featuring tarnish- and scratch-resistant finishes to coordinate with the entire Studio S Collection, it’s the perfect fusion of style and function for today’s modern bathroom. Requires Flash Shower Rough-in Valve, sold separately.
- Includes One-Piece Cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Double Ceramic Pressure Balance Cartridge: Combination of Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve and a Ceramic Balancing Spool in a one-piece cartridge.
- Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation.
- Ceramic Balancing Spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- Integrated Check Valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Comfort Zone: Offers a wider shower range to fine tune the desired temperature within the useful temperature zone.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- For Use with Flash Shower Rough-In Valves
- 8" (200 mm) rain showerhead, 2.5 gpm/9.5 L/min maximum flow
- 12" (300 mm) shower arm and flange
- Brass wall escutcheon
- Metal lever handle