AS America, Inc. (“American Standard®”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that it will, at its sole option, repair or replace this product or any part of this product, if it confirms that the product is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance for the lifetime of this product.
This warranty does not apply to commercial installations. Commercial installations shall have a limited warranty of 3 year(s).
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defects or damage arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and use of other than genuine American Standard replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
2. Deterioration through normal wear and tear.
3. WATER DAMAGE, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ABUSE OR MISUSE OR FROM FAILURE TO INSTALL OR MAINTAIN THIS PLUMBING PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS FURNISHED BY AS AMERICA, INC.
4. USE OF CLEANING PRODUCTS CONTAINING CALCIUM HYPO CHLORITE (CHLORINE), SCOURING POWDERS OR PADS SHALL NOT BE COVERED.
5. THE USE OF SCENTED CANDLES IN CLOSE PROXIMITY WITH THIS PRODUCT CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT STAINING OF THE FINISH.
6. Expense of normal maintenance.
7. All costs of removal, transportation, labor, reinstallation or other costs including postage and/or shipping costs to obtain warranty service shall be paid by the consumer.
8. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE INTENDED ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.)
9. Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other statutory rights that vary from state to state or province to province, in which case this limited warranty does not affect such statutory rights.
WARRANTY CONTACT INFO
For service under these warranties, it is suggested that a claim be made through the contractor or dealer from or through whom the product was purchased, or that a service request (including a description of the product model and of the defect) be sent to the following address:
In the United States:
American Standard Brands™
One Centennial Avenue
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Attention: Director of Consumer Affairs
For residents of the United States, warranty information may also be obtained by calling the following toll free number: (800) 442-1902 www.americanstandard.com
AS Canada ULC
5900 Avebury Rd.
Canada L5R 3M3