NextGen™ Selectronic® Touchless Faucet, Battery-Powered With SmarTherm Safety Shut-Off + ADM, 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm
Shipping of this product is restricted in some states.
Not Available Online
- 5-Year CR-P2 lithium battery installed in faucet
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- SmarTherm® safety shut-off prevents accidental scalding. ASSE 1070 certified
- Above-deck mixing with removable handle
- Dual inlets for hot and cold water
- Clean, integrated design. No control box below deck
- Easy installation and maintenance: Faucet installs from the top. All serviceable parts are easily accessible
- Auto Purge: Periodically purges stagnant water
- Vandal-resistant 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm pressure-compensating multi-laminar spray
- Optional deck plate for 4-inch (102 mm) or 8-inch (203 mm) centers available
More and more Americans are staying in their homes longer, making universal design a necessary update to kitchens and bathrooms for independent living.
CALGreen is California's state-mandated green building code
California Energy Commission
Conserving water is as important to us as it is to you. It makes ecological and economical sense. After all, the less water you use, the more money you save.
Features Touchless,Touchless,Scald Guard,Ceramic Disc Valves,Water Efficient Fitting Features Touchless,Scald Guard,Ceramic Disc Valves Fitting Handle Type Electronic Fitting Material Cast Metal
Fitting Handle Type Electronic Fitting Max Deck Thickness 1-1/2 Fitting No of Holes Required 1
Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty Batteries Included Batteries Included Battery Weight Lithium
Parts for this product
Following are the list of products or parts which you can also add to your list along with the product, you can also download the parts diagram by clicking on the Download Repair Parts Diagram button