LIXIL Corporation ("LIXIL") is a global leader in housing and building materials, products and services, bringing together the most respected household global brands in the industry. LIXIL is present in 150 countries, employing approximately 80,000 people worldwide.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, LIXIL is driven by one clear purpose: deliver to our customers and consumers the benefits of our quality, technology, design and sustainability to improve the way we live globally.
ONE LIXIL Corporation, FOUR Business Units
Drawing on a heritage of over 100 years of technological innovation, LIXIL Corporation is organized into four business units aligned across technology platforms:
• LIXIL Water Technology, the most global of the four businesses, holds a leading market position in all the key regions of the world – Japan, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. LIXIL Water Technology is the world's largest global leader in sanitary ware, operating across 150 countries and managing research and development centers of excellence in Germany and Japan. The major power brands in its portfolio that drive LIXIL Water Technology's growth are LIXIL, INAX, GROHE, American Standard, JAXSON, Cobra and Vaal.
• LIXIL Housing Technology is a category leader in Japan's housing and building products industry, managing a range of products including windows, sashes, doors, interiors, exteriors, structure materials and tiles. This business brings together the legacy brands of Tostem, Shinnikkei, and TOEX. In addition, this division oversees small, fast-growing overseas businesses in China, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, and Korea.
• LIXIL Building Technology is a global leader in curtain walls and building interiors, with a strong focus on innovative design and superior engineering capability. LIXIL Building Technology includes world-renowned businesses such as the Permasteelisa Group. This operation, with a network of over 50 companies including Gartner and Scheldebouw, brings know-how and expertise to landmark building projects, including the Sydney Opera House, The Shard (London), Tokyo Mode Gakuen, Prada Building (Tokyo), and the IFC Building (Hong Kong).
• LIXIL Kitchen Technology is an award-winning leader in the design and manufacture of kitchen systems in Japan, with the SUNWAVE brand being a long-held leader in the market. Its core brand offer is ergonomic "Human Fit Technology" and SUNWAVE is well known for its history of innovations. It also manages a joint venture with Haier in China to design, engineer, manufacture, and sell a full range of kitchen products through both the Haier and American Standard distribution channels.
Additionally, LIXIL Japan Company operates as a customer-focused sales organization with the most comprehensive range of products and services from all four technologies to customers and business partners specifically in Japan
All of our brands, products and employees are united by a shared set of core values, ensuring "one LIXIL" globally:
• Work with respect: As a global company, we strive for open and honest communication with everyone, internally and externally. We value diversity and respect people from different backgrounds and treat everyone equally with meritocracy. We always act with unquestioned integrity.
• Deliver on commitment: We "act like owners" to create value for everyone that touches our business. We set ambitious targets which we are committed to achieving. We are accountable for decisions, actions and results.
• Embrace quality: We are committed to having our customer enjoy a positive experience in every aspect when interacting with us. We are committed to the highest quality products and solutions. We take a Kaizen approach to continuously improving our knowledge, products and processes.
• Inspire passion: We dare to dream big and seek to transform ourselves, our industry and customers experience. We push ourselves to stretch beyond our commitments to exceed expectations. We pursue excellence in everything we do and reward a "can-do" attitude.
• Pursue growth: We are striving for growth and innovation. We consistently invest in the growth of our leaders and their teams. We are willing to embrace change and risk with speed in a thoughtful, informed and appropriate way.