Introducing Flash™ Shower Rough-In Valves
Get More Done in More Ways, in Less Time
• Too much to do and not enough time
• Valve connection options that aren’t always ideal
• Accommodating different construction methods and installs with tight spaces
Your workspace varies, but the new Flash™ Shower Rough-In Valves are designed to work with you, getting the job done faster and simpler. Get time back on your side with our flexible line of valves that are built to make your daily life better.
We’ll help you get in and get out, saving you time. Because in your business, time is money.
Learn More About the Flash Shower Rough-In Valves
Engineered to Keep You Moving
Designed to work in tight spaces and make use of materials that are already accessible on the job site.
Takes the guesswork out of the job.
No cartridge to remove.
Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with Flats
Flats make installation and servicing even more convenient.
No screws, no hassles.
Smaller Valve Body
Simple to Use Rough-in Guide
Clearly marked dimensions and guides help you get the job done in no time.
- Clear installation markings accommodate standard and thin wall installations.
- Self-aligning screw holes eliminates fishing to find the screw holes
- Self-centering hole guides centers valve in hole opening of thin wall installations
- Clear rough-in guide ensures you install the valve at the perfect depth every time and with ease
Thin Wall Installation
Converting to Thin Wall Support
• Rotate plaster guard 90° to become a thin wall support
• Hole guides help you to center the valve
Freedom of Choice - Connections That Save Time & Effort
PEX Elbow Connections
• 90° PEX elbow adapters integrated into the valve body for quick installation
• Valve can be easily rotated to accommodate supply lines from either floor or ceiling
• Available for PEX Crimp and PEX Cold Expansion systems
• Press-connect fittings connect directly to valve
• ½" brass stub-outs integrated into the valve body
Available Connection Options
Bath and Shower Trim Options
Flash™ Shower Rough-In Valve technology powers a multitude of stylish trim options, from traditional to contemporary. Full bath collections are available to coordinate for a complete solution. And because the cartridge comes with the trim, it’s there right when you need it.
Cartridge with Double Ceramic Technology
This first-to-market, all-in-one cartridge includes both the mixing valve and pressure balance unit, making it simpler and quicker to install. The cartridge comes with the trim so it’s there when you need it and not before.
- • The ceramic discs provide a smooth mix of hot and cold water for a wider range of shower temperatures and drip-free performance.
- • The ceramic pressure balancing spool reacts quickly to pressure changes to protect against accidental scalding, providing a safer shower experience.
- • The ceramic material is resistant to mineral buildup and unaffected by harsh water conditions, ensuring lasting durability.
Find Out More!
Download the Flash brochure now!