Saybrook Single-Handle Pull-Down Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet 1.5 GPM with Filter
- Reduces 99.7% of lead*
- Reduces 96.9% chlorine*
- Reduces 92.6% of Class I particulates*
- Above-deck filter installation allows for quick, easy replacement without reaching under the cabinet
- Filter can also be installed on the inside wall of cabinet for easy access
- Push-button on spray head activates cold filtered water
- Provides easy access to filtered water for drinking, cooking and baking
- Use of unfiltered tap water for dishes and cleaning helps extend life of filter
- Filters 300 gallons of water with a single filter
- LED indicator lets you know when filter needs changing:Full white LED indicates filter has full life with 300 gallon capacityHalf white LED indicates filter has half life with 150 gallon capacityRed LED for filter replacementYellow LED for battery replacement Sleek, stylish design complements every kitchen Pull-down, dual-function spray head with toggle to easily switch from stream to a powerful spray Re-Trax technology offers smooth operation and convenient spray head retractionDock-Tite magnetic docking system securely holds spray head in placeCeramic disc valves ensure drip-free performance for lifeLimited lifetime warranty*Based on NSF / ANSI 42 and 53 standards @ 6.5pH
Need Some Help Finding an Installer?
We've partnered with TaskRabbit to provide installation help for your American Standard Kitchen Filter Faucet. Typical installation time is 2-3 hours. Task Rabbit has a network of over 60,000. Taskers that can assist with your installation. Simply click the button to see if there are installers are ready to schedule in your town.