The Innsbrook Selectronic battery-powered faucet from American Standard uses a multi-function sensor for hands-free, sanitary operation. Available in a range of water-saving flow rate configurations, this lead-free faucet is long lasting, durable, and easy to service.
- Flexible Selectronic® Platform with programmable, multi-function sensor.
- Hygienic, touch-free operation
- Easy & Flexible Installation: 3-hole, 4" centerset installation. Water resistant solenoid enclosure mounts to wall.
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body: Ideal for high-use commercial applications.
- Self-Cleaning Solenoid Valve: Wiper spring prevents clogging.
- Easy to Service Integrated Strainer: Patented integrated strainer protects solenoid from debris. Strainer is enclosed in removable debris cup for easy service.
- Optional Auto Purge Feature: Faucet can be programmed to open at a pre-determined time after last use to purge the faucet and water lines.
- Safety Timer: Helps prevent vandalism by turning off the faucet if the sensor is covered for 55 seconds or more. Timing is adjustable with optional remote control.
- Adjustable Range: Detection zone can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control.
- Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. Prevents costly excess water usage and potential flooding.
- Lead-Free: Faucet contains ≤ 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
- CEC Listed
- CALGreen Compliant