The floor mounted Madera Back Spud Elongated Toilet Bowl operates between 1.1 – 1.6 gpf and meets high efficiency toilet standard with used with a high efficiency flush valve. The EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor- and stain-causing bacteria on the toilet bowl. Factory flush tested and received a MaP score of 1,000 grams when paired with an American Standard flush valve.
- Elongated floor mount flushometer valve toilet, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 15" rim height
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
- Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.