We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
- Elongated floor mount flushometer valve toilet, top or back spud, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- Conventional glaze
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 16-1/2" rim height for accessible applications
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ @ 1.1gpf, 1.28gpf, and 1.6gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.