We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
- Elongated floor mount flushometer valve toilet, top spud, with seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.28gpf to 1.6gpf (4.8Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- Right HeightTM 17" (432mm) High Bowl for accessible applications
- Tested to support a minimum of 2,000 lbs (908kg)
- Extra Large Footprint Ideal for Remodeling
- Elongated, Open Front, Right Width toilet seat (Less Lid) Included
- Large water surface area
- 10" (254mm) or 12" (305mm) Rough-in
- 2" (51mm) Fully Glazed Trapway
- 2 bolt caps
Recommended working pressure-- between 30 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.6 gpf or 1.28 gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.