Designed for fast and efficient installation, the Flash Shower Rough-in Valve provides flexibility for every situation. The Rough-in Valve features a flat back and compact body to ensure a secure and simplified install process that can accommodate smaller spaces. A flush plug is included, which allows both Hot & Cold to be flushed simultaneously for quicker installation and less downtime. Stainless steel fixation ring, with sure-grip flats, keeps flush plug and cartridge in place without screws. Cartridge sold separately.
- Flush Plug: Eliminates the need to remove cartridge during installation and allows installer to flush the lines without cross flow. Can be tested using flush plug with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi).
- Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with Flats: Secures flush plug/ cartridge in place and eliminates need for screws. Flats make it simple to loosen ring for quick, easy insertion/removal of flush plug/cartridge.
- Flat Back: Allows valve to be mounted flush against cross brace for easy and solid installation
- PEX Elbow Connections: Fast and easy installation without adapters reducing leak points.
- Symmetrical Design: Allows valve body to be rotated 180ᵒ to accommodate supply lines from the floor or the ceiling
- Cast DZR Brass Valve Body: Resists corrosion due to high chloride and pH levels in water
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve and act as a guide during installation. It can serve as mounting support for thin-wall installations.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-3/4" to 2-3/4" from finished wall to the back of the valve.
- Includes Screwdriver Stops for easy servicing at the valve
- Cartridge Ships with Trim