The Townsend water-saving shower head from American Standard is inspired by the Manhattan bridge, with beautiful detailing and expert craftsmanship. This water-saving version of the Townsend shower head has a maximum flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute, helping to save 30% in water usage. Even with this reduced water flow, the water-saving shower head offers a luxurious, drenching shower with excellent performance. Easy-to-clean spray nozzles make removing lime and calcium build-up effortless, and the nozzles will not clog.
- Saves 30% more water when compared to a standard 2.5 gpm shower head
- Architecturally inspired design coordinates perfectly with the rest of the Townsend Collection
- Easy to clean spray nozzles won't clog
- WaterSense Certified to help save water
- 1.8 gallons per minute (1.8 gpm/6.8 L/min.) maximum flow rate
- 6-1/8" shower head