The ActiClean Self-Cleaning Right Height Elongated Toilet from American Standard effortlessly cleans the bowl with the push of a button. Combining a safe, effective cleaning solution and the powerful VorMax flush technology, the ActiClean toilet cleans itself with every flush, keeping the bowl bright and freshly scented without scrubbing. Choose the Quick Clean one-minute cycle, the Deep Clean 10-minute cycle, or regular VorMax flush in between ActiClean maintenance.
How does the ActiClean® System work?
A clean cycle is selected by pressing the corresponding button. Then the cleaner powerfully enters the bowl, scrubbing the walls of the toilet bowl. The cleaner will then saturate in the bowl for a set amount of time, depending on the cycle selected. Last, the system will automatically switch to the rinse cycle, siphoning the cleaning agent and rinsing the bowl. The result is a sparkling clean bowl.
- Self-cleaning toilet that cleans and removes stains with a simple press of a button
- The Quick Clean Cycle is a one minute cycle and is best used for regular upkeep, in-between deep cleanings
- The Deep Clean Cycle completely and thoroughly cleans the inside of the toilet bowl in 10 minutes
- Triple Power Cleaning Action cleans and removes stains even under the rim, Featuring: 1 – VorMax Jetted Scrub, 2 – ActiClean® Toilet Cleaning Solution, 3 – Smooth CleanCurve Rim
- CleanCurve™ Rim eliminates the rim area where dirt and buildup hide
- EverClean antimicrobial additive fights stains on the surface
- Seat features no-slip bumpers and release button for easy removal and cleaning
- Battery Operated Cleaning System is powered by 4AA batteries (included) that give you up to 1 year of battery life
- Robust plastic seat features no slip bumpers and a release button that allows you to remove the seat for quick and easy cleaning
- Beautiful Chrome-plated Handle (alternative finishes available)
- Easy Installation. Everything needed for toilet installation is included and can be hand tightened
- Lifetime warranty on chinaware, 10 years on mechanical parts, 1 year on electronics, and 1 year on seat
- 1,000g MaP Score at 1.28gpf - Great flush performance moves 2.2 lbs of waste in one flush - the highest score possible!
- High efficiency toilet 1.28 gallons per flush (4.8 Lpf/1.28 gpf). Meets EPA WaterSense® criteria
- Includes VorMax™ Flush Technology to help maintain a tidy bowl in between ActiClean® cleanings - VorMax Flush has Proven to Clean 2X Better than Conventional Toilets
- Comfortable 16-1/2" rim height for ADA accessible applications
- Superior solid waste removal with a 2-1/16" fully glazed trapway
Source: IAPMO R&T Labs Test Report No. 109-141486-002, comparing VorMax against conventional under-the-rim-water-dispersal toilets from major retailers.