American Standard's VorMax Flush Technology is the solution to maintaining a cleaner toilet bowl by simply flushing the toilet. Its revolutionary VorMax flushing action, CleanCurve Rim design, and EverClean Surface keep the bowl so clean from top to bottom, you'll never have to worry about missing a spot again. With a flush that cleans that well, you can say goodbye to skid marks, streaks, and splatter for good.
- VorMax Flush Cleans 2x Better Than Conventional Toilets (Source: IAPMO R&T Labs Test Report No. 109-141486-002, comparing VorMax against conventional under-the-rim-water-dispersal toilets from major retailers)
- VorMax Flushing System delivers a powerful jet of water that scrubs the bowl clean from top to bottom, removing everything in its path
- Unique bowl design eliminates the conventional rim holes throughout the bowl where unseen dirt tends to buildup
- CleanCurve Rim Design eliminates hidden,hard-to-reach surfaces where dirt and build up hide
- EverClean Surface is super smooth and easier to keep clean, even after years of use
- The permanent EverClean antimicrobial surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria on the surface
- Decorative, solid-wood seat features chrome hinges and anti-slide bumpers that keep the seat in place
- Comfortable Right Height, elongated bowl is ADA compliant which can help make getting on and off of the toilet easier
- Meets ADA Requirements
- Right Height Elongated Bowl
- Warranty - Limited lifetime on Chinaware, 10 Years on Mechanical parts
- High Efficiency (HET) toilet meets WaterSense criteria
- Low Consumption 1.28 gallons per flush (1.28 gpf) toilet helps to save water
*Source: Test Report No. 109-141486-002, comparing VorMax against conventional under-the-rim-water-dispersal toilets from major retailers.