Learn More About the Flash Shower Rough-In Valves
The Flash Shower Rough-in Valves
Flash Shower Rough-in Valves - Installing on a 2x4 Wall
Flash Shower Rough-in Valves - Flushing the Lines with Jonathan Cheever
Flash Shower Rough-in Valves - Trim Installation with Jonathan Cheever
Flash Shower Rough-in Valves - Thin Wall Installation with Jonathan Cheever
Flash Shower Rough-in Valves - Connection Options with Jonathan Cheever
Engineered to Keep You Moving
Flat BackIntuitive flat back feature means you’ll achieve a secure and solid mount every time using a 2x4 cross brace.
Designed to work in tight spaces and make use of materials that are already accessible on the job site.
Takes the guesswork out of the job.
Test CapThe test cap makes sweat-in, flushing and testing simple and fast.
No cartridge to remove.
Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with FlatsSecures test cap and cartridge in place.
Flats make installation and servicing even more convenient.
No screws, no hassles.
Simple to Use Rough-in Guide
Clearly marked dimensions and guides help you get the job done in no time.
- Clear installation markings accommodate standard and thin wall installations.
- Self-aligning screw holes eliminates fishing to find the screw holes
- Self-centering hole guides centers valve in hole opening of thin wall installations
- Clear rough-in guide ensures you install the valve at the perfect depth every time and with ease
Freedom of Choice - Connections That Save Time & Effort
With the Flash Shower Rough-In Valve, you’ll find more ways to get the job done faster, including some connections that are available nowhere else.
PEX Elbow Connections
Our PEX elbows let you connect the valve directly to PEX piping without adapters—and no adapters means no extra potential leak points.
• 90° PEX elbow adapters integrated into the valve body for quick installation
• Valve can be easily rotated to accommodate supply lines from either floor or ceiling
• Available for PEX Crimp and PEX Cold Expansion systems
Our exclusive stub-out connection easily connects press-connect fittings to the valve without needing to solder additional copper piping. Only American Standard offers this smart solution that keeps things moving forward faster.
• Press-connect fittings connect directly to valve
• ½" brass stub-outs integrated into the valve body
Tested and approved to work with Viega ProPress® System.
Bath/Shower Trim Options
Flash™ Shower Rough-In Valve technology powers a multitude of stylish trim options, from traditional to contemporary. Full bath collections are available to coordinate for a complete solution. And because the cartridge comes with the trim, it’s there right when you need it.
Cartridge with Double Ceramic Technology
This first-to-market, all-in-one cartridge includes both the mixing valve and pressure balance unit, making it simpler and quicker to install. The cartridge comes with the trim so it’s there when you need it and not before.
- The ceramic discs provide a smooth mix of hot and cold water for a wider range of shower temperatures and drip-free performance.
- The ceramic pressure balancing spool reacts quickly to pressure changes to protect against accidental scalding, providing a safer shower experience.
- The ceramic material is resistant to mineral buildup and unaffected by harsh water conditions, ensuring lasting durability.