Available June 2019
Finally, a simple daily way to maintain better hygienic, gynecological health at all stages of life. A SpaLet improves your overall wellbeing and cleanliness during menstruation, during pregnancy, after childbirth, before and after intimacy and for daily personal care down there. Providing after birth care for mom, the SpaLet seat soothes and reduces itch and irritation from incisions, postpartum hemorrhoids and infection.
The sleek, ultra-slim Advanced Clean 3.0 SpaLet Bidet Toilet Seat easily replaces your current toilet seat with a built-in bidet designed to gently cleanse both delicate front parts and wash waste away from harder-to-clean rear parts, all with comforting warm water.
- Two separate water nozzles adjust to your body and temperature needs, with constant availability of warm water
- The front nozzle provides comforting feminine care, rinsing with a gentle stream of instantly warm water
- The rear nozzle has two cleansing modes: one for a stronger, direct power wash when the posterior needs a real cleanup and a gentler broad-based spray mode for business-as-usual.
- Put your fears to rest; there’s no uncontrolled shooting water. All control is within your hands with a matching remote control that lets you adjust water temperature, nozzle angle, strength of water spray and more. It’s all really quite civilized.
- When you’re finished cleansing, a warm air dryer completes your regimen, and you’re good to go, till next time you have to go.
- A luxurious, but practical, heated toilet seat – adjustable to five temperatures – means those middle- of-the-night treks to the toilet are no longer a chilling thought.
- After the independent spray nozzles clean your privates, the nozzles self-clean after every use, so it’s sanitary for every single person, every single time.
- Slow closing seat and cover, no more slamming to protect those little hands
- In the ultimate in modesty – or kindness depending upon your viewpoint - the SpaLet Bidet Toilet Seat deodorizes and removes any residual odor, so there’s no evidence anyone just used the toilet.
- Have no fear, a soft light illuminates the bowl and seat at night
- Touch-button removal for easy cleaning
- Fits most conventional elongated toilets