AS America, Inc. (“American Standard®”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser of an American Standard stainless steel sink that it will, at its option, repair or replace such product if it is found by American Standard, in its sole judgment, to be defective under normal residential use, provided that it has been installed and maintained in accordance with American Standard’s instructions. This limited warranty applies only to the initial installation and is not transferable from the original consumer purchaser. In the event of a limited warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required – save sales receipt.
This limited warranty does not apply to commercial installations. The warranty for commercial installations is three (3) years.
This limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, environmental factors, lack of proper maintenance and use of other than genuine American Standard replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
2. Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance. \
3. Commercial application.
4. Options and accessories. American Standard’s limited warranty on these items is one year for parts only. This one year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by American Standard against defects of material or workmanship. Limited warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
5. Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
6. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LABOR, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL AMERICAN STANDARD BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY INSTALLATION MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TILES, MARBLE ETC. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied limited warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.)
7. Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other statutory rights that vary from state to state or from province to province, in which case this limited warranty does not affect such statutory rights.
WARRANTY CONTACT INFO
For service under these warranties, it is suggested that a claim be made through the contractor or dealer from or through whom the product was purchased, or that a service request (including a description of the product model and of the defect) be sent to the following address:
In the United States:
American Standard Brands™
One Centennial Avenue
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Attention: Director of Consumer Affairs
For residents of the United States, warranty information may also be obtained by calling the following toll free number: (800) 442-1902 www.americanstandard.com
AS Canada ULC
5900 Avebury Rd.
Canada L5R 3M3